Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fear

I've discovered something about fear in the past two days it either immobilizes you or kicks your butt into gear. On Friday, I found out that my principal doesnt want me to come back to my school next year, yes the school that I have been at for five years and never had any problems. In fact the principal has never even seen me teach but apparently I'm not good enough anymore. I don't understand it at all but my principal is a bad bad person and there's evidence of it not just me saying that, in fact I said it before all this happened. Anyhoo, back to the story. Before this happened I had really been thinking about applying to teach at an International school in Spain year round. But, fear kept freaking me out, I kept thinking if I dont get hired then thats it game over my dream of living in Spain will be dashed and their won't be anything I can do about it. If I didnt apply though then there wouldnt be the possibility of that dream being crushed forever. Well I have a new kind of fear now, the kind that is motivating me to apply and take a chance. Yes, theres a chance that I wont get hired but there's also a chance that I will. Nonetheless I am scared but I think that's okay cause I know what to do with that fear. So here I go jumping in with both feet.....1,2,3!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're an awesome teacher - he's just a dickhead and she's an idiot! Enough said!!!

    ReplyDelete

Workout