Friday, March 19, 2010

My flippin Knee


A couple weeks ago I had a little mishap. Of course it happened at a totally inconveinent time as all mishaps do. I had taken my Kindergarten class to the rodeo on a field trip. It was a really cool field trip until my mishap. We took one last bathroom break before we were going to get on the bus and head back to school. In the bathroom I managed to dislocate my knee. Yes, I typed that correctly. I don't know how it happened or why but it did. I got put on a stretcher and wheeled to an ambulance and then was whisked away to the ER. At some point my knee relocated itself but it still hurt ALOT! At the hospital they took an xray and everything looked okay. They put me in a brace, gave me some crutches and sent me on my way. So for the past 2 weeks I've been laid up at my Gramas. I unfortunately live on the third floor and I'm not allowed to bend my knee. I also can't drive my car cause it's a stick and it's my left knee that's messed up.
After an MRI this week, my ortho has informed me that I did in fact tear my knee up pretty good. Which means for the next month I have to wear this brace and use crutches. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about work as it's kind of hard to keep up with Kindergarteners when you're on crutches. As of right now I'm not sure what's gonna happen. But everyone should appreciate their healthy, in the correct place knees, cause you never know what'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout