Thursday, April 15, 2010

Adios Espana!


Two days ago a sad, sad event occurred. I had to email English Summer and tell them that after four years I would not be making the trek to Spain this summer. It was a sad event all around. Okay, maybe I was more sad, but Simon did email me back and tell me I would be missed. That made me feel better.
The doctor said that I could go to Spain but I would have to work really hard in physical therapy to get my knee back to normal, and honestly normal for me probably isn't even that great. I decided that I needed to give my knee a break and let it heal slowly instead of trying to push it. Also there's lots of knee straining activities in Spain. Getting my huge suitcase on and off trains, up stairs, walking everywhere, and of course lots of synchronized dancing. I fully intend to return next year so my knee better get better.

1 comment:

  1. It will be even more fun when you are nice and healed next year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Workout