Wednesday, January 2, 2019

How things have changed!

January 2, 2019

Well it's been a really long time since I've blogged but it's still here and it's kind of fun to look back and read my previous posts.  I've always been one to keep a diary and now I remember why.  So it's January and time for all those new beginnings etc....I haven't blogged in 7 years so just writing this feels like a new beginning.  I thought I'd come back and write about goals and New Year's resolutions and the like but I feel like this needs to be a catch-up post, like my last 7 years of life in fast forward.  So here are the last 7 years of my life condensed. 

1.  I got married October 20, 2018.  His name is Trevor, it's been a roller coaster ride of a relationship but I love him beyond measure so here we are. 



2.  We bought a house in 2017 and have 2 dogs that we adopted from the SPCA, Bingo, and Riley.   I love my house and my dogs!

3.  I'm an Educational Diagnostician.  I went back to school, again and got certified to be a diagnostician so I could get out of the classroom.  I was burned out, on the adults, not the kids.  So now I have an office and I still get to help save the world but just in a different capacity.  Also, I get paid more and I can pee whenever I want!

4.  We moved!  I no longer call Houston my home.  Now I live in Oyster Creek, Texas.  It's about an hour south of Houston on 288, almost to the beach.  Seriously, I live 5 minutes from the beach.  Also, I have a lake behind my house.  Right now, I'm sitting in my office looking out the 3 windows at a lake.  It's kind of picturesque!

5.  I'm still fat!  Surprise, I still haven't lost weight.  I mean, I have in the past 7 years but it's still a roller coaster and hasn't gotten any easier. 

Well there you go, 7 years of my life in 5 bulletin points!  There's been a lot more in between but those are the BIG highlights.  Now I'm off to do some work I've been putting off for the past 1.5 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout