Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why does stuff always break?

So this week I think I have broken, well maybe not broken but injured my finger at boot camp. I'm pretty sure it's from doing push ups, I know crazy but it really happened. Then today I sat down to try and create super awesome playlists for the road trip to New Orleans and alas my ipod has broken. I can't get it to do anything. I can't even get the computer to recognize that it's connected. This wouldnt be then end of the world if my nano wasn't missing. So now i pretty much have a $300 paper weight. Awesome! I know that i could just make mix c.d.s for the road trip but that just feels so "old". Plus I've spent so much time trying to figure out how to restore my ipod that now I dont really have time to make c.d.s. AAAAAAAAARGH! Maybe tomorrow it'll work again, that would make my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout