Saturday, February 21, 2009

Procrastination

I have a presentation, a paper and 2 chapters due by Monday and here I am blogging instead. I've also helped Aerin rake all the leaves off the porch, made chicken posole, cooked and omelet, sent some facebook messages and played Wii fit for 30 minutes. I actually have the presentation almost done and well the reading I just can't get into. The paper is the real problem because I have to write a lit review about Asperger's syndrome and what interventions i would do for someone with it. I have some research done but my prof is a nun and half the time i feel retarded cause everyone else in the class seems to know what they're talking about. I feel like half the time I'm guessing and while thus far the guessses have been correct, I'm just waiting for the day when they're not. I have a feeling this paper may be the day. I am also contemplating going to the gym seeing as how I'm actually motivated to, but I have the crock pot on and I dont want to burn my house down. dilemmas dilemmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout