Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I heart school supplies

Alas summer has officially ended, :(. I was sad to have to leave Spain and all my E.S. friends. Things Ill miss the most about summer are Spain, the swimming pool, sleeping late, being lazy, and traveling. However, with the end of summer comes a new school year and yes I am a dork and still get super excited about the beginning of the school year. When I was in school, wait I still am in school, but before I became a teacher, I loved this time of year. All the new supplies and clothes and just the general excitement. New classes, teachers, friends, old friends, teachers and classes, it was all so exciting. Now I can't wait to meet my new students, buy new school supplies, and new clothes. I even like putting my classroom back together, except for the bulletin boards. The one thing that I really dislike about a new school year other than having to wake up early is having to put up bulletin boards. BIG FAT PAIN in my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout