Saturday, February 12, 2011

A case of the Blahs

This week has been quite "blah". Last week at weigh in I was down 9 lbs. I was stoked excited ready to go, I was all aboard the weight loss express. Then the girl scout cookies came and I ate almost and entire box of them on Monday. Then on Tuesday which is my weigh in day I ate a bunch more right before weigh in. So I was up .8lbs. It was okay though cause I was still pumped and still on that weight loss wagon. Then I got sick and have had a cold all week. We've also had a ton of work piled on us and yesterday I got to spend part of the day with my student pulling everyone else out of their chairs. Now its 6:40 am on Saturday morning I'm contemplating going to the grocery store before I have to go to work to finish my mounds of work. I stepped on the scale and its still up. BLAH! Hopefully I'll get out of this funk cause it's not cool!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry old friend, this is a new week and I think you'll be back on track in no time. Did you throw your cookies away???

    ReplyDelete

Workout