Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rollercoaster of love

This really isn't a post about love I just suddenly had that song stuck in my head, gotta love the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's been kind of rough going lately. After my great 4.2 lbs loss, I had a 1.4 lbs gain. I really think it was all water because I was down on Saturday then went out Sat. night and had bbq on Sunday. By the time Tuesday rolled around I think I was still a lil dehydrated or at least thats what I keep telling myself. Ha! I skipped WW this week because my brother and cousin were in town and I was at my Grama's every night eating crap. I realize that those weeks are the times it's best to go to meetings and weigh in but I just didn't want to have to face the scale. Yes, I'm a coward at times but who isn't? This week I've definitely been half assing it but I'm glad to say that this morning I stepped on the scale and I'm down. This put me in a great mood. Directly after that I lost a $1.25 to the washing machine which put a slight damper on my mood however, I went to the grocery store after that and only spent $40. That in its self is enough for me to be super happy. Its a beautiful day outside which is only adding to my delightful mood this morning. Also yesterday I spent the day at the pool and managed to get slightly burnt. While it's not exactly comfortable I know it'll turn into a nice golden tan. Everyone knows that tan fat looks better than white fat. Hooray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout