Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just one of those days

Today was actually going pretty well until my assistant principal decided that I needed to attend a meeting with her, the pre-k lead teacher and two early childhood ladies from the district. I'm so annoyed at what happened I'm not even sure where to start. Basically what it boils down to is my assistant principal threw all of us under the bus, just in a effort to make herself look good. She also spent the entire meeting repeating how great she was at early childhood and how she knew so much about it blah blah blah. There are so many things that I wish I would have said to her. I also hate that people from the district who arent even teachers anymore come into our school and judge us and tell us what we're doing wrong. Well if they did it so right y arent they still in the classroom? And what gives them the right to come in and judge us when in fact they dont know me, my kids or my school. All they know is what should happen in a perfect world and this is anything but close to perfect. I also think its funny how the assistant principal acts like we're doing everything wrong and she knows how to do it the right way but has she ever come into my room and tried to help me???? No, because she has too many administrative duties to perform like taking down signs she taped to the wall or making bulletin boards with stars. Sometimes people just make me want to scream. SO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout