Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hungry, hungry Hippo!


Remember that game? It was so fun to get your hippo to eat the most balls. The great thing was the hippos never got any bigger no matter how many balls they ate. Who doesn't love a game that encourages eating as much, as fast as you can? Last night I became a hungry, hungry hippo. I ate 6 waffles in one sitting, an omelet and 2 pieces of turkey bacon. I would've have definitely won had this been a game.
First, I started off with an omelet, 2 pieces of turkey bacon and 2 whole grain waffles. It was fine I had the points but after eating that I wanted two more waffles and then again another 2 more waffles. Needless to say yesterday was a rough day. In fact the whole day had been off at least with my emotions. Yesterday was one of those rare days when I was pretty down in the dumps. Luckily those are pretty rare, thanks antidepressants. :)
So today I went back and tracked all my food from my giant feast and am now feeling better about it.

1 comment:

  1. And, you also worked out at a really fun, but hard class!! :) I think you did an excellent job and every day's a fresh start...there's no end tape in sight...no deadline, no expiration date. This is the rest of your life and your health in your hands and you've taken control and will work towards a healthier you from now on, even despite HHHD (Hungry, hungry hippo days). :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Workout