Sunday, January 10, 2010

and so begins another year

We have been in the year 2010 for 10 days and I have yet to actually record my resolutions for the year. The past couple of years I have been anti-resolution making simply because I just end up breaking them. However, this year I've jumped back on the bandwagon and am making some and I'm putting them on here so the entire online community can hold me accountable. Okay, that prob won't happen but at least a year from now I can go back and read them, which I did from last years. Reading last year's beginning posts I realize I'm pretty much in the same place I was last year it's just been a year. That is unacceptable I mean everyday I read some type of life altering, reinventing self inspiring quote about living ur life etc....so maybe this year Ill actually pay attention. So here are my resolutions for 2010:

1. Take care of myself. My whole self, emotional, and physical. I'm supposed to be in the prime of my life, so maybe it's time I started taking care of myself. I mean physically I'm pretty sure that my 76 year old Grama is in better shape. If I took care of myself physically then emotionally would follow close behind, its funny how those 2 things are related. This means going to my WW meetings, eating right, and working out, continously for the rest of my life. You can't just be healthy for a year and then expect it to stick without any effort on your part.

2. Get out of debt. Okay, this will take me much more than a year but seriously I have entirely too much credit card debt, I mean it's probably worth a small island. J/K I hope it's not that bad but I do have to stop overspending and stick to my budget. I need to stop accruing debt, so good bye credit cards.

3. Appreciate things more. That means everything, the things I do have, my family, friends, opportutnities etc. I need to stop taking things for granted and be more appreciative of the things i do have and think less about the things I dont.


I think this is probably a good start to the year. I mean I have to keep these things up for 12 months, I don't want to overload myself. So here's to a new year and may I read this next year and have accomplished these things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout