Monday, January 18, 2010

I <3 day weekends!

I love three day weeekends. I don't know if there is a better invention in the world. I love them more than I love holiday weekends, I do realize this is a holiday weekend but it's not a holiday that my family celebrates. Don't get me wrong we all think Martin Luther King Jr. was a great man and deserving of his own holiday but we don't celebrate in the sense of getting together and eating. Since we don't do anything for the holiday that means i just get 3 days to do whatever I want, with no expectations or concerns. I get to stay up late and sleep in. I love sleeping in even if for me it just means until 7:30 am. I think the thing I like most about all this is the pure and simple FREEDOM! I dont have to be anywhere or do anything. It is also gives me ample time for mindless activities like watching movies, blogging, facebooking and various other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout