Wednesday, February 4, 2009

look at me go!

This morning I got up at 4:30 a.m and worked out. I only walked one mile on the treadmill but thats better than nothing, plus i think i was a lil wore out from last nights work out. Then I came home took a shower and decided not to go to work but instead go back to bed. oops! Okay Ill have to work on that part of the plan. However, yesterday as I was standing in the gym changing room I saw myself in my to small TAMU surf club t-shirt and yoga pants and well honestly i was disgusted. I looked horrible. I don't mean that in a way that i have bad self esteem and think i'm ugly and etc etc but more in a way that I dont want to look or feel this way anymore. Its funny cause really its simple to take care, eat better and workout so I shouldnt have any excuses and really I want to be able to look in a mirror again and be proud of the hard work I put in and what i accomplished. It's really funny, but I work so hard at other things in my life, so why do i let my health slip by the wayside, I mean really if I'm not healthy then being a teacher and getting a Master's degree and traveling won't matter. I think it's time I put things in perspective.
Also I have become quite the lil chef boyardee. I have been cooking lately and I have discovered 2 things. 1. I actually enjoy it. 2. People actually eat it and don't complain, I have yet to put scallops in anything though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout