Monday, February 2, 2009

Me vs. PTO Lady

So our PTO president sits in front of the office at our school everyday making sure that visitors check into the office, students shirts are tucked in, gossiping and selling delicious treats. Now, don't get me wrong the PTO lady has been very nice to me over the years, coloring, cutting, glueing etc.... however, I think she might be trying to sabotage me. Why oh Why must she sell chocolate bars with almonds and peanut m&m's. Seriously as if all the other things in life weren't tempting enough. So today I caved and I bought a chocolate bar with almonds and I ate it, and it was good. But, what sucks is this morning I made myself get out of bed just so I could play Wii fit for 15 minutes. I did a body test and I have lost 1.5 lbs. since last Wed. and my Wii age is now down to 31, so I am making progress but I have to learn to resist the chocolate bar. So tomorrow, I'm not taking money to school, cause she doesnt take credit cards and I'm taking sugar free chocolate pudding so in case I get a chocolate craving I am prepared. I just have to remember to keep pluggin away.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you on getting younger and losing another 1.5 lbs. We all know how hard it is to not give into cravings but good job on deciding to bring something else to fulfill the craving.

    ReplyDelete

Workout