Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The sun always comes up tomorrow


This past couple weeks have been a lil stressful. I hate when lots of crazy stuff happens and I get all overwhelmed and don't know what to do. I also hate it because it makes me cry and be all sad and then I feel even worse. I hate crying and unfortunately I am one to cry easily. I don't like it because it makes me feel weak and vulnerable and well it's really hard to talk with a big ol' lump in your throat. I mean really what is that? I'll need to goggle it I think. Anyways when lots of stuff happens at one I know that I'll get through it and that everything will be okay. It's the waiting part that I'm not a fan of. I never know what the timeline is for the crap to stop getting piled on. I know it's gonna stop but I'm not one to enjoy the wait. But, alas I feel that the clouds have broken and the sun is once again making an appearance. Yay! The stress isn't totally over but I see the end in sight or at least I think I do. I don't want to count my chickens before my eggs hatch but everything seems to be falling into place and that is a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workout