Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So that's how people get morbidly obese....


by eating two dinners. I'm ashamed to say that tonight is not the first time this has happened in my life well at least my "fat" life. I can say with pride though that it doesn't happen often. Yay for a lil self control. I love to watch shows about super obese people. I don't know why but I find them and their stories fascinating. Maybe subconciously I like to watch them as a warning to myself about what can happen if I let it. Apparently lately I have not been watching enough of these shows as tonight I ate dinner twice. Both the dinners of course were unhealthy so its not like I'm eating salads for twinner (two dinners). I did however, look at a bunch of pics from a few years back when there was a lot less of me, 45 lbs. to be precise. Oh where did you go skinny me and when will I ever find you again? I know you're out there somewhere. Now if I can just find you.

1 comment:

  1. I have Lupron munchies, so I've been eating like a pregnant woman. It's also discouraging b/c I'm going to get preggo again soon, which is totally not the mindset to have, but I still do.

    Time to refocus, Juli.

    ReplyDelete

Workout