Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Your heart has to be in it.


I read the above quote in an article today about diets and weight loss. They basically said that until your heart was really in the whole dieting process that it wouldn't work. Well they're right. I am a perfect example it seems like for sooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooong I've been doing the same thing. Down a pound, up a pound, down a pound, up a pound, you get the picture. It's like a hamster running on a wheel that's stuck. How sad is that? I mean you watch the poor little hamster just running it's little heart out but that wheel just isn't moving. So you very nicely reach in and give the wheel a little push and voila the hamster is on the move again. The hamsters moving and so is that wheel. I just need someone to reach in and give my wheel that little push.
Today at WW I did lose 1lb. this week. That's a good start now if I can just keep that wheel moving I'll be alright.

1 comment:

  1. Here's your push...I met the perfect guy for you and he wants to be set up! LOL Come down in a month or so when you're down 10 lbs. and feeling great about yourself!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Workout