Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just call me yogi

Friday morning I was able to wake up, take a shower, and get to school at 5:30 a.m. At 6 a.m. we have a yoga class taught by our math lab teacher. This is only the second time we've had it as it is only on Fridays but each time I've been I really liked it. Afterwards I always feel really refreshed and calm, I also have alot of energy which is always good on a Friday, well any day in Kindergarten really. But, the feeling lasts all day, at the end of the day, I was tired but not the usual exhausted man i need a nap way. So I really like taking yoga at 6 am, yes its really early but the way I feel the rest of the day is totally worth it. We also learn how to breathe throughout the day to calm ourselves which is a really good technique especially when dealing with small children or retarded adults. Its also a good workout cause alot of the stuff is kind of hard but as I do it more I'm sure ill get more flexible and who doesnt want to be bendy? Anyways, if u havent tried yoga i totally recommend it cause i really like it.

1 comment:

Workout